Hall and Ensom

Party Wall Surveyors

Party Walls and Neighbouring Building Works

  • Are you planning to excavate and build within 3m of your neighbour’s wall or building?
  • Do you plan to alter or cut into a party wall?
  • Is your neighbour about to start building work against your property?
  • Have you received a party wall notice and don’t know what to do with it?
  • Are you planning to redevelop a site with neighbouring properties close to the boundary?

The Party Walls Etc Act may well apply to you, and few people are aware of the rights and duties the Act imposes.  We provide specialist Party Wall Surveyor services and can guide you through the Act’s procedures effectively and efficiently.  We are happy to provide initial advice on how to proceed and, should a dispute arise, can operate the dispute resolution procedures set down by the Act.